Comodo is the world leading web security provider offering diverse security products. The web antivirus and now free ssl certificate offered in partnership with cpanel has turned the world of internet more secured than before.
When to use SSL Certificate?
All websites need ssl certificate from standard and low cost one to premium and most budget demanding certificates. If your website is an ecommerce or store that store confidential data or sensitive customers data, then a premium ssl certificate is mandatory to rescue your website from hacking and all sort of data theft than a mere blog.
The level of customer loyalty and trust that need to sell and attract clients online will depict what level or type of the certificate to deploy. For example banks may need the maximum ssl certificate security than just a social network platform. Online shopping and any website that undertake online transaction requires maximum security than normal informational website.
Why Comodo SSL Certificate?
Apart from offering world standard ssl certificate with current strong encryption format, the certificates are fairly priced to suit the budget of most website owners and data centers.
These ssl certificates bundled with features like browser compatibility of 99.9% and encryption strength of minimum 40-bit and maximum 256-bit. All types the certificates are 2048-bit along with trust seal issued by the Certificate Authority (CA).
About Comodo SSL Certificates
Below are the range varities of Comodo SSL certificates to protect your websites and private data over the Internet. Select the certificate that suits your web security needs.
Single Domain Certificate
- Offer a full-business validation
- Can secure multiple domains on the same server.
- Offer browser ubiquity of 99.9%
- Certificates can secure up to 100 unique domains on websites for small to medium sized e-commerce businesses.
Organization Validation Certificate
- Offer full business validation
- his certificate can secure multiple domains on the same server.
- Offer offers browser compatibility of 99.9%
- Can easily secure up to 100 unique domains of your medium sized e-commerce business website.
Wildcard SSL Certificate
- Simple and convenient solution to secure your domain along with an unlimited number of sub-domains on the same server and IP address.
- Comodo’s Wildcard SSL certificate is an inexpensive means to offer a high degree of protection with 256-bit encryption strength.
Unified Communication Certificate
- Exclusively designed for Microsoft Exchange and Office Communications infrastructures.
- Fully business validated,
- Offers SAN Control to secure multiple domains and multiple host names on a single IP address.
Extended Validation Certificate
- Provides high level of security.
- It triggers cue like green address bar that gives website visitors a visual assurance of security and integrity required for a safe online transaction.
- The EV certificates provide up to 256-bit encryption that helps build customers’ trust with great conversion rates.
Multiple Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate
- One-of-a-kind certificate in the industry.
- Its ability to secure an unlimited number of sub-domains under multiple domains is one of its most unique features.
- Being SAN-enabled, the certificate can secure any domain or common name using just one certificate.
- Already includes three domain names, to which the users can add up to 250 additional domain names.